New class at I-CODA, meets 3 consecutive Tuesdays, 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Tuesday - November 28, 2017
Tuesday - December 5, 2017
Tuesday - December 12, 2017
3-week intensive explores the ancient systems of the Himalayan Yogas, including clear explanations of the nature of God, Guru, and Divine Grace.
Some of the exquisite teachings include:
- No human being can ever become a Guru. Guru is not a human experience... it is a divine experience to be a Guru;
- The guru-disciple relationship is indescribable... and extends to realms beyond the world;
- The disciple’s ego is the only thing preventing the disciple’s freedom;
- The Guru chops up that ego, discards what is unnecessary, and carefully carves the remainder into something sacred;
- The disciple’s work is to act on the instructions and teachings of the master... a spiritual master’s way of teaching are many and sometimes mysterious... the guru is not in a student’s life to give the student what the student thins she wants, but rather to give what is needed to progress spiritually;
- Grace dawns when action ends... the Grace of God is transmitted through the Master... Guru is the disciple’s guide through life, through the mysterious terrain of the spiritual heart, and into - and beyond - the realm of death.