INTERNATIONAL TOURS & PILGRIMAGES
TOURS OF A LIFETIME
TOURS TO EXPAND THE MIND AND OPEN THE HEART
Small group travel to life-affirming places and sacred sites, personally led by Swami Premodaya.
PREVIOUS ICODA TOURS
- 2019 - Fiji (including 6 days living with the natives of a remote rainforest village)
- 2018 - Journey to Shangri-La (Nepal’s Kathmandu & Osho Ashram)
- 2013 - Holy Land Tour (ancient and modern Israel - the world’s holiest places)
- 2012 - Sacred India Tour (12 holy cities and many sacred locations)
- 2011 - Fiji Adventure Tour (including 6 days living with the natives of a remote rainforest village)
In 2012, Swami Premodaya led his disciples on a 2-week pilgrimage through the ancient holy cities and sacred sites of the exotic land that gave him his beloved Master, Osho — India. "In going to India, I feel like I'm going to the feet of my Master..." During their travels, Swami Premodaya explains to his disciples the real story behind ‘The most beautiful building that ever will be built,’ the Taj Mahal.